Offering Ends October 1, 2023
Offering Expires October 1, 2023
Elevare Technologies, Inc., is changing the way global business is done! We are developers of WEB 3.0 technologies to integrate with current WEB 2.0 applications and developers of digital twin custom meta-worlds. Just as the early internet searched to find form and function, so has WEB 3.0 and Elevare has found the keys to unlocking that potential. We are part of the transitioning economy that, according to McKinsey & Co., will be more than a $3,000,000,000,000 add on, and, according to CITI will be more like $14 trillion.
Class B Common Stock
North Capital Private Securities
Use of Proceeds
Based on the maximum amount of $5,000,000 is raised.
Retirement of all Liabilities
Keys to Success
Further development of the five differentiators:
WEB delivery – increase speed and accessibility
Platform independence – increase reliability
Scalable – Continue building infrastructure
Adoption by business:
What is Metaverse:
Metaverse is a virtual-reality space in which users can interact with a computer-generated
environment and other users.
Our metaverse is specifically tailored for business and work usage. We focus on solutions that elevate efficiency in the digital realm resulting in financial sustainability, growth and independence in the physical realm.
Products and Services:
AI virtual assistant committed to you
Smarter than any human you could potentially hire for less than the cost of a pack of pens.
Auditorium for groups of 5 to 500 people
Skip the app download and efficiently save digital space on your physical tech.
The global metaverse market size was estimated at USD 38.85 billion in 2021. It is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 39.4% from 2022 to 2030.
— according to gradviewresearch.com
We envision a world where businesses are fully equipped, empowered, and supported in the metaverse and physical realms so they can efficiently achieve financial sustainability, growth and independence.
Our calling is to efficiently establish our customers’ financial sustainability, growth and independence by way of forging their company’s digital twin in the metaverse through the utilization of emerging Web3 technologies.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Forbes named the metaverse one of the top ten trends everybody must be ready for in 2023. Global spending on VR/AR, the metaverse's foundation technologies, is expected to rise from $12 billion in 2020 to $72.8 billion in 2024.
— according to influencermarketinghub.com
- After you review the offering statement and information and decide you’d like to invest and how much, you complete the application with the requested information and electronically sign the documentation.
- Rialto Markets, the Broker Dealer, reviews the information for Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer type reviews
- If you pass the review, Rialto initiates the funds via ACH or Credit Card (or you send the wire or check if applicable)
- If you don’t pass the review, Rialto or the Issuer will reach out to you to update information to clear you for the reviews or otherwise
- Once the funds have been cleared by the escrow agent (funds go directly there), Rialto will match your funds with your cleared application for investment, and issue you the stock by validating the subscription agreement and notifying the Transfer Agent to record your ownership on the Issuers capitalization table.
The time line is generally 2 to 4 weeks but can always happen sooner. It all depends on the
information you provide and if there are issues, how quickly we hear back from you.
- If we bump up against any “hits” on our reviews, we are required to clear each one of
those potential conflicts to evidence there are no issues.
- If the information provided is not correct or is incomplete, we will need to reach out and
get this corrected.
- Even though funds are initiated or you see them pending in your funding source, this
does not mean they are in the escrow account for the offering. Based on the payment
rails available in the US, these funds may not appear in escrow for a day or 2 and then
they have to sit there for a few days until the escrow agent is satisfied there doesn’t
appear to be any issues
- Matching of payments to approved applications happens in batches, so while all ready
to be closed, your application maybe in the next batch.
- Rialto Markets LLC is NOT placing or selling these securities on behalf of the Issuer.
- Rialto Markets LLC is NOT soliciting this investment nor making any recommendations by collecting, reviewing and processing your application for investment.
- Rialto Markets LLC conducts Anti-Money Laundering, Identity and Bad Actor Disqualification reviews of the Issuer, and ensures they are a registered business in good standing.
- Rialto Markets LLC is NOT validating or approving the information provided by the Issuer or the Issuer itself.
- Contact information is provided for applicants to make inquiries and requests of Rialto Markets LLC regarding the general application process, the status of the application or general Reg CF regulation related information. Rialto Markets LLC may direct applicants to specific sections of the Offering Statement to locate information or answers to their inquiry but does not opine or provide guidance on Issuer related matters.
By investing in an Issuer’s Reg CF offering where Rialto Markets is the Broker Dealer Onboarding
Agent, Rialto must ensure that you as the investor, do not breach the SEC’s limits on investing in
Reg CF Offerings within a 12 month period. While it’s not a full-fledged brokerage account
where we custody your holdings or recommend any investments, you will have an account at
Rialto to track the investments made where Rialto was engaged as the Broker Dealer
There is NO cost, charge or no annual fees etc. for this account whatsoever.
As you are buying a security regulated by the SEC, and as a Broker Dealer we are required by
SEC regulations to reasonably ensure Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer reviews
are satisfied and that Permitted Investor Limits are not breached, we collect this information to
perform the required reviews.
Rialto may share certain details of an applying/completed investor as listed on the subscription
agreement, with the Transfer Agent and Escrow Agent if requested for valid purposes of
processing an investment application.
- earned income that exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse or spousal equivalent) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year, OR
- has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or together with a spouse or spousal equivalent (excluding the value of the person’s primary residence), OR
- holds in good standing a Series 7, 65 or 82 license.